- A generous hourly rate of $90-$110 per hour
- Opportunity to work in a high paced project environment
About Our Client
Our client produces bauxite, alumina, aluminium, metallurgical coal, manganese, nickel, silver, lead, zinc and copper in Australia, Southern Africa and South America. They also own a high-grade zinc, lead and silver development option in North America and have partnered with several junior explorers with a bias to base metals.
Whether it's for use in infrastructure, energy generation, consumables or vehicles, they believe the extraction and processing of minerals and metals can be done in a responsible way.
- Drives cross-functional outcomes through collaborative engagement and influencing underpinned by deep sourcing expertise and end-to-end category and contract management;
- Works collaboratively with our Planning, Projects and Functional Teams in order to develop and execute a robust Sourcing Plan while addressing the future needs of the business.
- Responsible for (but not limited to) the Major Projects East category portfolio
- Contributes to an inclusive culture that strives to drive value and innovation;
- Identify and drive value adding initiatives across the business for the benefit of the organisation;
The Successful Applicant
- National Diploma or advanced certificate / Equivalent (3yrs)
- Experience in developing commercial strategies and leading negotiations in a project environment.
- Sound understanding of financial and business concepts to analyse and maximise commercial contracting outcomes
- Min 5 years in a Supply/Projects environment, Mining & Metals will be preferred.
- Min 12 months strategic sourcing or category management experience
What's on Offer
- Generous hourly rate of $90-$110 per hour
- WFH/Hybrid flexibility (2 days a week in office)
- Join an experienced procurement team