Relief Teachers! Tell us your location and school preferences for a quicker match close to home for you. Now is the time to apply as we approach the busiest time for casual and relief teaching needs.
- Opportunities immediately in Villawood, Smithfield, Canley Heights, Yennora and more locations. If we have not mentioned your suburb here, please apply and talk to your consultant -we will find you work.
- Randstad Education offers teachers a dedicated consultant who will guide you through the registration process and works with you to determine which schools and areas are best fitted to your needs.
- All Randstad Teachers enjoy discounts on fuel, groceries, school supplies, retail, entertainment and more!
- We have an easy text system in place to allow you to pick up work whenever you want by simply using your mobile phone but we also understand that you may want to speak with us first.
- You choose where you want to work and how you want to be communicated with.
- Primary School Teacher
- Valid and Current Department of Education and Training Approval letter
- Valid work rights for Australia
- Have easy access to transport
- A motivation to work with children to implement quality, engaging and curriculum based learning
- Valid Working with Children Clearance
- Bachelor of Education or Masters in Primary Education gained from a recognised Australian University or tertiary institution (or NESA accredited)
Please Click the APPLY FOR THIS JOB button
Your CV will immediately arrive with your work-life partner. At Randstad Education, we pride ourselves on helping you in your career and promise to contact you after your application has been received.
*Superannuation is paid according to legislative requirements.
Questions? Call our Registration Team on 1300 360 014 (press option 1)
Refer a friend: Know any excellent educators in your region? Refer a fellow educator to Randstad Education and you could earn a $100 visa card bonus! Ask friends to also send their CV to email@example.com or call 1300 360 014 to find out more. Conditions apply.
Don't forget to 'like' us on our 'Randstad Education Australia' Facebook page to keep up to date with the latest news and exciting events within our Education Community and visit our website at https://www.randstad.com.au/education/
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.