Your new company:
Hays is in partnership with a number of leading accommodation and catering service providers which operate throughout Western Australia.
Your new role:
You will need to be a Trade Qualified Chef possessing a Certificate III in Commercial Cookery (or equivalent). These are bulk catering positions and you will be required to work both day and night shifts, on various mining camps within the Pilbara and Goldfields. These are generally 2 weeks on 1 week off rosters, working 10-12 hours per day.
All roles fly in and out of Perth, therefore the successful candidates need to be located in WA and be available at short notice.
What you'll need to succeed:
Ideally chefs with bulk catering experience, either in a FIFO or metro role.
- Be Trade Qualified with Certificate III in Commercial Cookery (or equivalent)
- Have or be able to obtain a current National Police Clearance (valid within 3 months)
- Be willing to complete Rio Tinto, FMG and BHP Inductions
- Provide 2 contactable references
- Be able to pass a medical with a fitness assessment and consistent drug and alcohol tests
- Situated in WA and be able to FIFO from Perth airport
- Must be fully Covid - 19 Vaccinated
What you'll get in return:
These are casual positions to begin with, however suitable candidates may be offered permanent 2/1 or ongoing rosters.
LHS 297508 #2566496