- Multiple Casual RPN2 opportunities available
- Attractive rates and great salary packaging conditions
- Free onsite parking
Forensicare is the statutory agency responsible for the provision of adult forensic mental health services across Victoria. Forensicare is situated across five sites across Victoria with its largest site being Thomas Embling Hospital, located in Fairfield just 15 minutes north of the Melbourne CBD. Thomas Embling Hospital is a 136 bed secure hospital providing acute care, rehabilitation and continuing care.
About the role:
To meet the needs of our busy acute, sub-acute and rehabilitation services, we are seeking to build our Casual Bank resource. We are seeking passionate, flexible and patient-care orientated Registered Psychiatric Nurses with recent experience to join our team.
This exciting opportunity will see you work across various units as an active member of our Casual Bank. You will deliver exceptional care within a high-security forensic hospital, practicing within a Recovery framework and using sound judgement to assess, plan, implement, evaluate, and maintain a high standard of patient care.
Mandatory qualifications and Registrations:
- Postgraduate Diploma in Mental Health Nursing or equivalent.
- Registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulations Agency (AHPRA).
- This position is subject to a Police Check.
We value our staff and provide a range of employee benefits including:
- Great salary packaging conditions (including casual staff)
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Comprehensive Health and Wellbeing Programs including: staff health service, Critical Incident Stress Management and Employee Assistance Programs.
Forensicare is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and developing a diverse workforce which reflects the community we serve. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people who identify as LGBTQI, people with a lived experience of disability, as well as people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
Forensicare promotes the following values: responsiveness, integrity, impartiality, accountability, respect and leadership; and promotes behaviours that are consistent with these values. Forensicare is an equal opportunity employer and offers a smoke free environment.