Your new company is a well known retail business looking to employ an AR officer on a permanent basis.
Your new role will include but will not be limited to:
• Assist with the monthly billing and debtor collection process for the asset.
• Prepare casual licences, charges and communicate site equipment requirements to centre team. Manage collection of debt.
• Balance gift card funds on a daily basis and investigate any discrepancies.
• Provide day to day administrative support for the management team to the agreed standards and timeframe.
• Maintain effective records and files management and control of records and files, ensuring correct file location by identifying, classifying and archiving under the direction of the team.
• Prepare accounts payable and monitor expenditure.
• Assess incoming enquiries and correspondence, determine priorities and undertake other action or refer as necessary. Handle routine matters not requiring the immediate attention of management.
What you'll need to succeed
Similar experience for 2 years of more is preferable. SAP knowledge will be highly regarded.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2548626