The AFS role is responsible for efficiently and effectively managing daily operations of the Leisure Centres within Fairfield City Council. Areas of responsibility include operation and maintenance of plant and equipment, maintenance of water standards in accordance with current regulations, pool surveillance and security. As well as, administering First Aid, maintaining cleanliness of buildings and grounds, setting up areas for scheduled activities and performing customer service duties.
- Pool Lifeguard Certificate
- First Aid Certificate
- A current Working with Children Check Certificate.
- Good interpersonal skills, experience and commitment to customer service.
- An understanding of the principles of EEO and WHS.
- Technical Operations Certificate.
- Experience in a large facility
SALARY & EMPLOYMENT CONDITIONS:
Part time position:
- Minimum 25 hours per weekly rotating roster
- This position is a Grade D, level 1 pay rate $31.58 per hour, plus penalty rates for weekend work.
- A Uniform is provided
- Hours of Work: Between 5am to 11pm Monday to Sunday. However, commencing and finishing times will be flexible and depend on operational needs.
This position has been identified as ‘child related employment’ under the Commission for Children and Young People Act 1998.