- 8 month contract with likely 3 month extension
- Exciting opportunity to join a revolutionary project in trade systems
About Our Client
Our client is a major government department working on a significant project aimed at revolutionising and simplifying trade and communication systems.
Once established, these systems will provide importers and exporters access to a streamlined digital identification system which will reduce the burden and current duplication associated with the application and reporting processes across government.
- Support the program manager through the development of project documentation
- Facilitate stakeholder engagement
- Draft various briefs and documents to support successful project completion
- General procurement activities
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- be highly organised with excellent written and verbal communications skills
- be an experienced project officer, and have a track record of delivering high quality outcomes
- have the ability to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- be able to effectively manage competing priorities and work collaboratively
- have very good research and analytical skills
- have strong stakeholder engagement skills.
A candidate with experience working on the design and/or delivery of ICT related projects is desirable
but not essential.
The successful candidate MUST have at minimum a baseline security clearance.
What's on Offer
- Generous hourly rate
- Career expansion and progression opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements