As Australia’s own global real estate success story, the Colliers brand was established in Australia in 1976. With 2000 people operating from 23 Australian and 26 New Zealand company owned and affiliate offices, we provide a full range of professional services for real estate investors, owners and occupiers across transactions, advisory and management.
In 2021, we continue to build on a track record of revenue and profit growth, and have been widely recognised for our enterprising culture by the likes of:
- The Australian newspaper - ranked our ANZ business as the 20th most profitable enterprise in Australia, measured by return on shareholder funds.
- Aon - Best Employer in Australia four years in a row.
- LinkedIn - “Top 25 Companies where Australia wants to work”.
Our NSW Real Estate Management Services (REMS) team is seeking a proactive and adaptable Administration & Finance Manager to join the team and work alongside market leading property management professionals. This role is an integral part of the function, providing support and management of the clients trust accounts.
Other duties include:
- Compiling month end financials and management reporting for properties, ensuring timely delivery of reports to property managers, owners and state trust accounting function as required, including analysing variances.
- Prepare arrears reconciliations, investigating and resolving issues and reconciling other financial data to ensure accurate and timely reporting to clients and management.
- Assist with Outgoings calculations.
- Assisting the centre manager with annual budgets for allocated properties
- Identify areas for improvement and work to deliver better services to Colliers and its clients.
- Other accounting and finance related tasks as required.
Some of your other responsibilities will include:
- Client liaison, including telephone enquiries from customer, tenants, owners & contractors.
- Processing invoices and work orders.
- Account management including rental collection, arrears reconciliations and accounts payable.
The skills and experience you will bring to this role include:
- Strong customer service & communications skills.
- Intermediate skill level in Microsoft Word and advanced in Excel.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Proactive and positive attitude.
- Previous real estate or shopping centre exposure would be preferable but is not essential.
- Knowledge of MRI software an advantage but not essential.
- Strong client service focus and driven to meet deadlines.
Please apply with your CV or call Jackie Batterham - Recruitment Executive on 02 9257 0285 for more information.
Please be advised that applications will only be accepted directly rather than via recruitment agencies.