Highly successful, family run construction business are seeking an Accounts and Administration Officer to join their close knit, friendly team based in Sydney's Western Suburbs.
This is an accounts and admin all rounder role, and requires someone who can be adaptable and doesn't mind rolling up their sleeves. It is a busy role, but manageable work load and is working as part of a fun, approachable team.
This is a great opportunitiy for someone living in Sydney's West, looking for a full time role in a relaxed environment.
- Full function of Accounts Payable
- Full function of Accounts Receivable
- Debt Collection
- Reconciliations of accounts
- Month end Journals
- Assisting with monthly budgeting
- Reception cover
- Dealing with queries from internal and external stakeholders
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience using MYOB highly regarded
- Ability to be adaptable and assist in different areas of the business
- Work with a close knit, supportive team
- $60k + super
- Parking available on site
- A relaxed, flexible environment
- Work from home days available
- Immediate start available
- Full time hours - 9am-5pm Monday-Friday
If you are interested in this role please apply now via the link below or email for more information.