Investigators from the Gangs Squad’s Strike Force Raptor have seized one kilogram of a crystal-like substance, more than 400 steroid pills and over 100 rounds of ammunition following a search warrant in Sydney’s south west.
About 8am yesterday, officers attached to Strike Force Raptor executed a search warrant at a home in Abbotsbury.
During the search, officers located and seized:
- Approximately one kilogram of a crystal substance suspected of being an illicit drug;
- More than 400 tablets suspected of being imported steroids;
- Numerous bags containing a crystal-like substance;
- Numerous bags containing a powder suspected of being cocaine; and,
- Electronic scales and other items consistent with the supply of prohibited drugs.
No one was arrested at the property however investigators do expect to lay charges in the coming days.
Strike Force Raptor was established by State Crime Command’s Gangs Squad in 2009. It is a proactive and high-impact operation targeting outlaw motorcycle gangs and any associated criminal enterprises.
Anyone with information to assist police is asked to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.